Matters to be considered when sending a abstract;
- Abstract will only be accepted through the online abstract submission system.
- Your Abstract should include Aim: Method: Results: Conclusion: and Keywords:
- Abstract sent by e-mail or fax will not be evaluated.
- Congress language is Turkish or English.
- Abstract should be prepared in English, in accordance with grammar rules.
Evaluation Process of Abstract
- Abstract will be evaluated by the referees in the scientific committee of the congress.
- Abstract will be evaluated by blinded referees.
- After the abstract go through the evaluation process, the acceptance and rejection of the abstract will be notified to the authors, and corrections will be requested when necessary.
- Accepted abstract will be presented at the congress.
- When uploading their papers to the system, authors will be able to choose the mode of presentation as oral or poster. However, the way of presentation will be decided by the referees according to the evaluation result.
- Abstract accepted orally can be sent as full-text abstract, depending on the authors' preference. Full-text presentations should be prepared and uploaded within three weeks after the announcement of the abstract evaluation results, according to the full-text preparation rules.
- All correspondence regarding the papers entered into the system will be made with the author who uploaded the abstract to the system.
- A session will be scheduled for topics involving similar topics.
- The presentation time for oral presentations is 10 minutes. Falowed buy 5 minutes discussion.
- Posters will be presented in digital / electronic format.
- There should be the title of the paper at the top of the poster abstract, the names of the authors under the title, and the institutional information under the names of the authors.
Abstract Writing Rules
- Abstracts should be prepared in Times New Roman font, 12 point size, 1.5 line spacing, justified, A4 size and 2.5 cm margins.
- The title of the abstract should be in bold and the first letters of the words should be capitalized, and should consist of a maximum of 14 words.
- The names of the authors, institution information and the e-mail address of the responsible author, which will be under the Turkish title, should be written in 10 font size.